This month I made a few daisies…around 450 to be exact. The first 50 or so were to practice on for my cousins wedding. The wedding colors were pink, yellow, and forest green.
I love the sanding sugar on the centers. But I also love them without the sugar. I did have a problem with air bubbles in the centers. So, I mostly stuck with the sugar.
I loved the daisy cutter. But I had a problem with the petals breaking. So, I didn’t use them on the “real” cookies. I am pretty sure one of these petals was eaten during the photo shoot.
Just in case you are wondering what 400 daisy cookies look like. It really doesn’t look like a lot when they are all set out like this. But I think I definitely have had my fill of yellow, pink, and daisies for this month.